O.P.S.M. was founded to inherit the important engineering heritages. We will introduce you the history of water control, irrigation and reclamation which has been deeply concerned to our daily lives from the ancient times.
Home > Events > History guide walk at Sayamaike pond
History guide walk at Sayamaike pond
- Date; Second Sunday in every month
- Time; 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M (June and October; 10:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.)
- The Meeting Place; In front of Reception desk counter
- Admission fee; Free. You must have to apply for it beforehand. Those who wish to attend are asked to write their name, address, age and telephone number on a postcard, , a facsimile, an E-mail.
- Application; Osaka Prefectural Sayamaike Museum (2chome, Ikejiri-naka, Osakasayama City, Osaka Pref. Postal number; 589-0007)
- E-mail for the application; email@example.com
- Notice; Spoken in Japanese Only. However, we may prepare the volunteer guide who can speak English when you hope for a guide in English and make a reservation. Please ask us beforehand.